ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS - Adult Ukulele Lessons

Muldoons

Categories

Music
powered by

My Blog

Jamming at Muldoons June 2014 #1

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Jamming at Muldoons with Absolute Beginners ukulele group
Sue Followell and Kathy Manson singing 8 Days a Week
Enjoy !!  more to come soon

7 Comments to Jamming at Muldoons June 2014 #1:

Comments RSS
essay mama re on Saturday, 21 April 2018 12:01 a.m.
This article is about the lady facing ups and downs in lives and get out of it in a better position. She is the inspiration for readers to encourage themselves and spent a healthy life with family members. Awesomely defined site create a link and make an understanding of structures and optimizing analysis.
Reply to comment

resumeedge reviews on Tuesday, 18 December 2018 1:54 p.m.
The Ukulele is of the many instruments that I wish to learn. Did you know that the word "Ukulele" means jumping flea in Hawaii? This is an information that I have acquired only recently. By the way, this is because I have started entering a music school. Yes, that is right, I finally have the confidence to start studying music. I started a week ago, and truth be told, it is really hard. However, I will continue to push hard because I really love music.

boomessays on Friday, 20 July 2018 6:53 p.m.
We are able to do sports with different plans and revel in a few sports in our life and due to this fact we ought to learn many things about sports activities. except doing writing we can’t capable of make our plans and do such matters in our life with the opposite humans. i found this text quite informative for the humans to examine and get desirable information.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Saturday, 3 November 2018 5:51 p.m.
Blog is very much useful , love to see more stuff like this ,the author has share a great piece of knowledge.
Reply to comment

d on Friday, 14 December 2018 10:00 p.m.
d
Reply to comment

how to get robux for free on Friday, 10 May 2019 12:34 a.m.
Feeling creative enough to create your own game but lacking robux? No worries, our Roblux Game community's got your covered.
Reply to comment

essayshark.com review on Friday, 24 May 2019 1:00 p.m.
I really like playing Ukelele. I am currently learning the basic fundamentals of it. But I am a bit afraid because, I really don’t have someone who is really knowledgeable in playing this instrument. I just know it because of the use of the YouTube or internet. Thank you for encouraging a beginner like me to enhance my skills in playing it. By simply posting a blog related to it gives me more courage to pursue it. I am hoping that you post a lot this blog related to this matter.
Reply to comment