ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS - Adult Ukulele Lessons

Maori TV filming with Pio Terei at Matakana Markets

Matakana Markets
Matakana Markets
Francesca, Alison,Dawn, and Val arrive at the markets ready to perform for TV
Matakana Markers
Matakana Markers
Russ, Sheryl and Val having a break before going on stage
Matakana Markets
Matakana Markets
Dawn, Julie, Francesca and Dell waiting to go on the cute little stage behind them.
Matakana Markets
Matakana Markets
Absolute Beginners with Pio Terei
Matakana Markets
Matakana Markets
Stage set for Maori TV filming
Matakana Markets
Matakana Markets
Julie, Dawn, Sheryl and Francesca ready to perform
Matkana Markets
Matkana Markets
Russ and Val ready for cameras
Manly Studio
Manly Studio
Kathy with Pio Terei after filming
May 10, 2014  Absolute Beginners had the wonderful opportunity to be asked to be filmed on Maori TV. with Pio Terei as the host of the show called " Tales on the Trails ". This series will be broadcast in NZ from September 11, 2014.on Thursday night at 8:30pm. We all met at the Matakana Markets to perform on stage in front of the cameras and then the film  crew came back to my Manly ukulele studio to interview me for 4 hours. Pio and I did a lovely duet of a song called " Hoki Mai ". WE ROCKED IT !!!  My students, who have been with me for 4-12 months performed beautifully. I am very proud of them.Keep on Strumming !!!!!Write your post here.

9 Comments to Maori TV filming with Pio Terei at Matakana Markets:

Comments RSS
Dawn on Thursday, 22 May 2014 6:44 a.m.
Great blog Kathy..nice pics too. As a student of yours I just wanted to say how much I am loving your classes..fun and informative..so enjoying playing.Thank you xx
Reply to comment

rush essays on Sunday, 13 May 2018 3:42 p.m.
An online forum that is equally outstanding to provide a platform to the beginners to get knowledge about the filming association to get remarkable career opportunities, such beneficial sites are magnificent that gives an open platform to polish their skills and get benefits for career management.
Reply to comment

Cableinternet-deals on Monday, 4 June 2018 7:47 p.m.
Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far..
Reply to comment

Best Cable Tv Provider on Wednesday, 27 June 2018 7:17 p.m.
I appreciate the efforts you people put in to share blogs on such kind of topics, it was indeed helpful. Keep Posting!
Reply to comment

Click Here on Friday, 20 July 2018 9:29 p.m.
This was a good suggestion that you put up here...dudeā€¦..hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here.
Reply to comment

q on Tuesday, 14 May 2019 7:50 p.m.
q
Reply to comment

www.resumesservicesreview.com/resumetarget-review/ on Friday, 17 May 2019 11:40 a.m.
I think you have a nice theme for your film. I really like this kind of films. I love music. It makes me calm. I love listening to music whenever I am on a road trip, I am reviewing, or I am taking a bath. I badly want to learn about how to play musical instruments such as guitar, violin and ukulele. Because it seems like it is fun to play. As I can see in your pictures, your students enjoy playing ukulele. I wish I will be able to learn how. More powers to you and God bless!
Reply to comment

laptop repair in leed on Thursday, 22 August 2019 10:32 p.m.
Reply to comment

laptop repair Bradford on Friday, 23 August 2019 12:38 a.m.
"We have many other computer services we provide. St. Leonards Road Bradford,West Yorkshire,BD8 9QB Phone: 077 6877 0600 SMS Text: 077 6877 0600 Email: info@pccalloutleedsbradford.co.uk"
Reply to comment