ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS - Adult Ukulele Lessons

Muldoons

Categories

Music
powered by

My Blog

Practice

The most important thing you need to do during your break of lessons is PRACTICE !! PRACTICE !! PRACTICE !!! or you will lose finger memory and your finger tips will go soft !!

All Absolute Beginner Ukulele courses are set to go in September. The new level one course is filling fast starting Monday, Sept 9 @ 1:30 and Tuesday, September 10 @ 5:30 pm. Book NOW ! Email me:    forbsey@xtra.co.nz  or on my Face Book page : Absolute Beginners
All the advanced students come on your designated day or evening.

The two workshops  Oct 7, 8, & 9 for Hawaiian and Hula are also set to go. Dust off your grass skirt and get ready to have some fun. October 4, 15, & 16 workshop for Christmas Carols is scheduled, as well.

Aloha for now ! watch this space for any more updates.

9 Comments to Practice:

Comments RSS
test on Friday, 4 May 2018 9:26 p.m.
good
Reply to comment

on Sunday, 6 May 2018 10:00 p.m.
Practice makes a man perfects and it is really important. If you wanted to make yourself perfect then practice is the only rule to achieve it. I would love to attend these workshops to enhance my abilities.
Reply to comment

https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/ on Tuesday, 22 May 2018 6:57 p.m.
Practices is the main factor in every type of work to make yourself professional. If you work hard and adopt the wise techniques you able to learn fast and enhance your skills at the same time.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 4:49 p.m.
Reply to comment

best resume help on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 4:57 p.m.
This article reminds me of the saying "Practice makes perfect", which I think is true. I believe that if you want to be good at something, you need to make sure that you will do some actions just to be able to be really good at it. Let's take singers as an example. Singers do their practices if there is a competition that they will be joining. They do practice even if there is no special reason at all because they think that this will help their voices sound even better. In line with this, I can say that practice makes everything even better if we will do it regularly and not only when needed.
Reply to comment

700-105 exam questions answers on Tuesday, 7 May 2019 9:47 p.m.
Ace4sure is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.
Reply to comment

q on Wednesday, 15 May 2019 7:04 p.m.
q
Reply to comment

best dissertation service on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 11:49 a.m.
I really love music. I’ve been loving music since I was young because my sister, brother and father are singers. I always see them practicing. But our differences are, they love to sing, and I love to play musical instruments. I play piano or organ, drums and guitar. I want to learn about how to play the ukulele, but my father told me that it is almost the same as guitar. Hopefully, I can easily learn about how to play. Anyways, keep on practicing!
Reply to comment

get food in dragon city on Monday, 2 September 2019 10:02 p.m.
We hope you have a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons imaginable with these top 10 tips / tricks / scams.
Reply to comment